Joy moves is a multifunctional studio that offers highly customized programs to help people of all ages to achieve good health and fitness. All innovative programs have the goal of working on the body to restore flexibility, equilibrium and strength. The environment is warm and welcoming and each person is listened to and oriented according to their needs and requirements.
Each member is supported in choosing the best activities with which to compose their training program.
Joy moves members are followed individually with private, semi-private lessons (couples, trio, quartet) or small groups.
Why Joy Moves?
Those who don't like gyms choose us, but ...
- Who wants to be followed by a professional
- Who does not like chaos
- Who wants to get results quickly
- Who has physical problems and has to resume activity
- Who wants to try particular workouts
- Those who get bored easily and need stimulation
- Who wants to be welcomed in a friendly environment
- Who loves to be in a comfortable ambience
- Those who have limited time and need flexible hours
- Those who wants to improve their posture
- Who has back pain
- Who wants to do sports preparation
- Those who want to train confidentially
- Those who want to improve their fitness
Joy Moves for all ages
- Teenager groups
Specific course for girls and boys.
Coordination, flexibility and muscular endurance are trained.
Together with your favorite music. Individual lessons are possible, too.
- 20/65 years old
Classes or individual lessons by reservation.
- Individual lessons for forever young people 70+
To maintain or improve body efficiency (work on balance, reflexes, mobility, strength).
- Family Workout
Having fun with physical activity: an important message that you can pass on to your children, and together it's even more beautiful!
Book a Family Workout, you will spend time differently during the weekend.
Duration and activities can be agreed upon (minimum 50 minutes).