Joy moves is a multifunctional studio that offers highly customized programs to help people of all ages to achieve good health and fitness. All innovative programs have the goal of working on the body to restore flexibility, equilibrium and strength. The environment is warm and welcoming and each person is listened to and oriented according to their needs and requirements.
Each member is supported in choosing the best activities with which to compose their training program.
Joy moves members are followed individually with private, semi-private lessons (couples, trio, quartet) or small groups.
Why Joy Moves?
Those who don't like gyms choose us, but ...
- Who wants to be followed by a professional
- Who does not like chaos
- Who wants to get results quickly
- Who has physical problems and has to resume activity
- Who wants to try particular workouts
- Those who get bored easily and need stimulation
- Who wants to be welcomed in a friendly environment
- Who loves to be in a comfortable ambience
- Those who have limited time and need flexible hours
- Those who wants to improve their posture
- Who has back pain
- Who wants to do sports preparation
- Those who want to train confidentially
- Those who wants to improve their fitness
Joy Moves for all ages
- Teen ager groups (15-18 years - every Thursday at 5pm; 20 year olds by reservation for athletic circuits)
- Classes for young mothers that are always in a hurry
- 50 years old super fit
- Individual lessons forever young 70 to maintain or improve body efficiency (work on balance, reflexes, mobility, strength)