If you are over 65 and want to stay fit, or improve your physical efficiency, take some time during the week to dedicate it to your well-being.
The constant practice of targeted training slows down and reduces the effects of aging. In Joy moves you can have a personalized targeted training or find yourself with friends and plan a series of meetings or participate in the classes on the calendar.
The workouts for this age group include exercises for the improvement and acquisition of:
- Equilibrium (loss of balance is the leading cause of injury in falls)
- Muscle tone (muscle stimulation with overload improves bone density by preventing osteopenia/osteoporosis)
- Reflexes and coordination (keeping reflexes and coordination active are inputs that start from the body, but whose benefits also reach the mind)
- Joint mobility (the use of joints prevents and defeats many joint pains)
- Postural rebalancing (realigning posture allows better body mobility and better circulation)
- Flexibility (the body loses hydration and flexibility with the advancing of age, which has to be exercised instead)
- Last but not least: Music and company to be in a good mood!
Info and Booking
WhatsApp and Phone:
+39 351 988 8383